Local traffic continues to maintain positive trends with growth of 2,05% to 953.254 passengers. Looking at the type of traffic, significant growth of passengers was achieved among cruise passengers, 21,29% to 73.670 passengers. The same period in 2018 was realized at the level of 60.740 passengers. Photo: Luka Gaženica This is a great recognition for the Zadar Port Authority and the concessionaire Zadar International Port Operations (ZIPO), ie Global Ports Holding (GPH). Namely, GPH, the world’s leading cruise port operator, has nominated the Zadar port for cruises in the “Port of the Year” category, which rewards port administrations / cruising companies that have made the greatest progress in cruise port management in the last year. Ports from any part of the world can apply, and this year the finalists are the ports of OldenLoen in Norway and Yokohama in Japan. The Port of Gaženica (Zadar Cruise Port) in Zadar is one of the three finalists of the most prestigious selection for the best port in the world 2019 Seatrade Cruise Awards. The Zadar Port Authority continues with records in the number of transported passengers and vehicles at ports under its management. As a percentage, the highest growth of 25,17% was achieved in international traffic (seasonal lines). 2.969 passengers were transported. As of this year, a new line Zadar – Pesaro was introduced, next to the line Zadar – Ancona. The winner of the election will be announced on September 11, 2019 in Hamburg at the largest fair of the cruise industry Seatrade Europe 2019. At this fair, Zadar and Zadar County will jointly represent and promote the Zadar Port Authority, ZIPO and GPH, the Zadar Tourist Board and Zadar County and Zadar Airport. The goal is to promote Zadar and Zadar County through excellent cooperation and attract even more guests to the best port on the Adriatic, and maybe soon in the world. For the first time in history, the total number of passengers carried exceeded 1.000.000 in the first 6 months. In the observed period, a total of 1.029.893 passengers were transported, which is an increase of 3,28% compared to the same period in 2018. Rebeka V. Pevec, director of Zadar International Port Operations, said: “We are very excited to be one of the three finalists of the 2019 Seatrade Port of the Year Award. This is also a recognition for our efforts and the efforts of director Škifić and his team in positioning Zadar as an important destination for cruises on the Adriatic, increasing the number of passengers in the port and developing the port and providing an even better experience for visitors to Zadar. All our efforts are focused on the well-being of cruise passengers, but also the entire local community” Photo: Pixabay.com The Seatrade Cruise Awards have been given for more than ten years to the best examples and practices within the cruise industry. Hundreds of ports apply for this selection every year, so entering the finals is a great success. There is still a growing trend in the number of vehicles at a higher rate than among passengers. In the first 6 months of 2019, 194.382 vehicles were transported, which is an increase of 7,05% “Already now, in the first year of cooperation with GPH and ZIPO, we see very good results. Entering the finals, where only two other world ports are with us, speaks volumes about our mutual success. We are convinced that in the coming years this cooperation will be better and better and that Zadar will soon take its rightful place in the cruise business. ” said the director of the Zadar Port Authority Robert Škifić
The two batches of mandates represent a €600m allocation to domestic private debt, in turn part of a €2bn allocation to French illiquid assets that FRR has been focussed on implementing over the past two years.Mandates for a further €600m are in the pipeline, €200m being for venture capital and €400m for private equity funds-of-funds.It is also increasing its allocation to infrastructure and real estate. FRR has had a busy start to the year, having also announced the outcome of a large tender relating to its move to systematically integrate environmental, social, and governance (ESG) criteria in the management of its passive equities portfolio. Three asset managers will be splitting the €5bn mandate pot. Fonds de Réserve pour les Retraites (FRR), France’s €36.3bn pension reserve fund, has awarded its second €300m batch of French private debt mandates.The mandates have been awarded to BNP Paribas Asset Management and Schelcher Prince Gestion and are for 12 years, with the option of a two-year extension.They are for the creation and management of dedicated funds specialising in private placements (Euro PP) issued by small to medium-sized companies in France.The mandates come on top of €300m in private debt mandates that FRR awarded earlier this month, this time for acquisition-related debt.
RelatedPosts Super Eagles soar on FIFA ranking COVID-19: FIFA count cost to football Blatter faces probe in Switzerland Global football ruling body FIFA says there is no reason for Swiss authorities to launch criminal proceedings against its president, Gianni Infantino, who will continue in his role as normal.Swiss authorities said on Thursday that proceedings had been launched against the current FIFA boss by a special prosecutor. The judicial officer is looking into meetings Infantino had with the Swiss Attorney-General, Michael Lauber.Lauber and Infantino have already denied any wrongdoing.“There was and is absolutely no reason to open any investigation because nothing remotely criminal has happened and there is nothing at all to suggest any form of criminal wrongdoing,” said FIFA in a statement on Sunday.It said the meetings were not secret and took place in public places such as hotels and restaurants, chosen by the Swiss Attorney-General’s office.“FIFA and the FIFA President categorically deny any implication or suggestion that the FIFA President would ever have attempted to exert any form of improper influence on the Swiss Federal Prosecutor,” it added. FIFA said special prosecutor Stefan Keller, who opened the proceedings, has “presented no serious elements or legal basis for the opening of any investigation and lacks any detail as to the substance of the case.”It added: “The FIFA President will continue to fully assume his functions within FIFA and fulfil his duties and will continue to cooperate with the authorities in Switzerland and around the world.”Reuters/NAN.Tags: FIFAgianni infantinoMichael LauberStefan Keller
The Pacers blew their chance to bury LeBronThe Cavs clawed back in Game 4 to even their first round series against the Pacers and stave off an almost certainly fatal 3-1 series deficit.Cleveland’s cause was helped by an Indiana fourth quarter meltdown that featured some vintage – and disastrous – Lance Stevenson hero ball, journeyman Darren Collison curiously taking key shots down the stretch, and questionable coaching decisions. Pacer all-star Victor Oladipo completely disappearing for the entire night didn’t help either.The Pacers kicked away a golden opportunity and probably lost the series in the process. Game 4 against the Jazz is the biggest game of Westbrook’s career The Thunder trail the Jazz 2-1 in their first round series and desperately need a win to avoid falling into an insurmountable 3-1 hole, on the road in Utah. Colin thinks Game 4 tonight is the biggest game of Russell Westbrook’s career because if he loses, there are no more excuses to make.Westbrook was given a pass – and rightly so – for losing in the Finals because he was still early in his career. Last year, he was given a pass for his first round exit because he didn’t have Kevin Durant. This year, Westbrook has Paul George, Carmelo and a borderline all-star in Steven Adams. There are no more excuses to make. A first round loss to the rookie Donovan Mitchell led Jazz would say it all. Also:– Playoffs are making the case for LeBron to win MVP over Harden– NFL Over/UndersGuests:Doug Gottlieb – FS1 Analyst, Host of The Doug Gottlieb Show the All Ball Podcast is in-studio talking playoffs and how the Pacers blew their chance against the Cavs.Bucky Brooks – NFL Network Analyst and former scout I sin-studio giving his scouting report on Baker Mayfield; why he has questions; and why he thinks Sam Darnold is the top QB in the draft.Jim Jackson – FS1 NBA Analyst and 14-year NBA veteran is in-studio pushing back on Colin’s Westbrook criticisms; and why Baker Mayfield’s shirtless SI cover isn’t a big deal.DeAngelo Hall – 13-year NFL cornerback is in-studio explaining why Dez still has value; and if the Patriots situation is as bad as it looks; and why he thinks Baker Mayfield is the top QB prospect.